I practice Core Process Psychotherapy, this is a Mindfulness based Psychotherapy. Particular Mindfulness psychotherapy practices are widely used in the treatment and reduction of anxiety, stress and depression. The emphasis is on relieving suffering through bringing awareness and compassion to how we are in the present moment.
With psychotherapy you may experience:
- A sense if expanded identity
- A re-connection to your deeper self
- Some new tools to manage your life day to day
- A greater sense of well being, energy, happiness and vitality
- A greater sense of meaning in your everyday life.
It’s a known fact that life can be challenging and it’s perfectly normal to feel upset or worried from time to time. Most of the time when life throws us problems or difficulties, usually we have the resources to cope.
However, sometimes life can go out of balance, our problems appear to be all we are and all consuming and we can lose perspective. We may begin to feel overwhelmed. When this happens we may need some professional support to help us work through this difficult time.
In the safe environment of my psychotherapy practice I will offer you a deep, gentle, non judgementalholistic and confidential approach to understanding both yourself and the difficulties you are facing.
I offer varying levels of support constructed to meet the needs of most individuals . Some commonly recommended options are outlined below :
- Short Term Counselling (6-12 sessions), is a brief intervention constructed to alleviate or resolve single specific problems assessed as being feasible during the initial meeting.
- Long-term Counselling & Psychotherapy typically may be up to 12 months but with an end point established from the start.
- Open-ended, as the term suggests, refers to a therapy without a specified end date.
Telephone/Skype Psychotherapy Is also Available .